How it Works
The Harley Street Health Centre is a private medical service provider to individuals and companies. We have done our best to make the process of using us as easy as possible:
· Choose which of our two Central London locations are easiest for you
· Call or email the clinics for an appointment
· Specify if you prefer a male or female GP
· Our team can give accurate quotes over the phone if you want a number of tests or procedures, otherwise all prices are on this website
· When you arrive, you’ll be asked to fill out a very short registration form
· You will then see a GP and can then call whenever you’d like to see us again
Frequently asked questions:
If I am registered with an NHS GP, can I use your service?
Yes you can. Many of our patients use both our service and their NHS GP. Our service allows for same-day appointments from early in the morning to late in the evening and fast turnaround on test results and specialist referrals. We will only share your information with your GP in very specific circumstances.
What does the consultation fee include?
The consultation fee includes a consultation with an experienced GP, examination and prescription. If you require a specialist referral, the administration for this is also included.
How do private prescriptions work?
Private prescriptions can be dispensed at any pharmacy. Instead of a set prescription cost, you will pay the cost of the medication. This is often less than the NHS prescription cost for items such as antibiotics.