Since 1998, we have emphasised the importance of preventative healthcare to our patients. Most illnesses, from type II diabetes to heart disease, are preventable and treatable if detected early, and risk is reduced through lifestyle changes, medical management and routine screening.
A comprehensive medical allows you to look at your risk factors in depth, address your concerns about family history and past medical history, keep on top of any abnormal markers and trigger the need for further investigation and medical intervention where needed. When it comes to health, knowledge is power.
What is included?
We have a range of comprehensive medicals available in the form of our Wellman and Wellwoman health screenings and comprehensive medicals tailored to you. A comprehensive medical will always include the following:
- 90-minute consultation and examination with an experienced doctor
- Detailed analysis of family history, past medical history, current complaints and lifestyle
- A head-to-toe physical examination
- Extensive blood testing, including full blood count, lipid profile, kidney and liver function and much more
Additional testing/measures can include:
- Clinically-appropriate additional testing such as hormone testing and sexual wellbeing
- Referrals for radiological investigations such as chest X-rays and ultrasounds
- Referrals to specialists for further management and investigation
- Referrals to aligned healthcare such as physiotherapy and osteopathy
Please call our professional team or email us using our contact form to book or learn more about the options suitable for you.