If you are currently on a medication and can’t see your GP, are travelling or need repeat prescriptions, we can help. As a new patient, you will have a consultation with a doctor who will discuss your prescription and treatment options with you.
Our prescription policy
• A consultation is required for all new patients and all new prescriptions (unless we are treating an infection we have diagnosed through testing).
• Repeat prescriptions are issued according to clinical guidelines. Sometimes, a follow up consultation or telephone discussion may be required periodically.
• If your prescription is for conditions such as anxiety, depression, pain management or sleep disturbance, we may need to speak to your GP to verify when you were last prescribed the medication.
• We don’t guarantee that our doctors will be able to provide the prescription you are requesting. We must act according to medical and clinical guidelines.
• We do not prescribe controlled drugs under any circumstances.